Capt Fig

T-33 Ejection Seat Help Needed

I've posted before - I'm restoring a T-33 ejection seat. For the variants that have a man-seat separator, does anyone know the nomenclature, manufacturer, part number or any other identification for the associated rotary actuator?

Seat18 actuator (1000-49?).jpeg

I restored a T-33 seat rescued from the AMARC boneyard years ago.  I'm still looking for - and sometimes finding - parts for it to this day.  I cannot help with the nomenclature, but do see a rotary actuator for a bang seat here - https://www.flighthelmet.com/product/EJSP-1501.html.  Unfortunately, I don't think it is of the type you are looking for.  Sorry I couldn't be more help, but good luck with your restoration!

9 hours ago, opus5150 said:

I restored a T-33 seat rescued from the AMARC boneyard years ago.  I'm still looking for - and sometimes finding - parts for it to this day.  I cannot help with the nomenclature, but do see a rotary actuator for a bang seat here - https://www.flighthelmet.com/product/EJSP-1501.html.  Unfortunately, I don't think it is of the type you are looking for.  Sorry I couldn't be more help, but good luck with your restoration!

opus5150 -

Thanks so much for your input.  Yeah, I saw that one also but simply based on appearance it doesn't quite seem to be what I'm looking for.  I have a distant friend with a totally complete seat ( a seat used for training rescued from trash when our T-33 unit was being decommissioned) who will be getting me the number eventually.  He has his seat in storage and just needs to find the time to get to it.  Thanks again!