DON'T GET FOOLED!

SKIPH

Hey Gang! Just found this "Wilde Tool " bayonet on ebay, item # 174265740958. Starting bid $35. New collectors, don't get fooled. This is a fake!  These have been showing up in 1942E1 cut-down form for a while now. Study the stamps, and finish. Don't know the seller, but they appear to sell mostly toys, and comics. If someone could post the ad it would be appreciated.  THX! SKIP

Looks like I'm currently limited on the total amount of images I can send for now.  I'll post a few more when I'm allowed.

fake wilde bay 4.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

For some reason, I think it was connected to the upgrade to the forums software,  I wasn't able to load anymore images to this thread after I had posted the first set of pictures.  That continued for sometime until my AADD kicked in and I started chasing different squirrels. 😁  

At this time it seems that I should be able to post additional images in the future just by adding posts to the same thread, like before the upgrade.

I do think these posts with images does help those new to the hobby avoid some pitfalls.

Bob Hudson
20 minutes ago, sactroop said:

For some reason, I think it was connected to the upgrade to the forums software,  I wasn't able to load anymore images to this thread after I had posted the first set of pictures.  That continued for sometime until my AADD kicked in and I started chasing different squirrels. 😁  

At this time it seems that I should be able to post additional images in the future just by adding posts to the same thread, like before the upgrade.

I do think these posts with images does help those new to the hobby avoid some pitfalls.

With the new forum software we are able to let members upload more and larger photos than before.

manayunkman

This new picture loading is awesome.

I had to resize my pictures and could only get 2 per page. 

I still have to resize but not all the time, it’s way easier and less steps.

A big improvement.

I also enjoy the new search and following activity systems 

There’s a ton of new stuff to learn but above all Im so happy that I’ve found lost pictures from deleted emails and deleted latest acquisitions topics I started.

I want to thank all the gals and guys who made it happen.