Hello from Poland

Tylbor

Hello everyone,

I'm a military enthusiast from Poland. Poland in Europe, not in Illinois, however there's Poland in every state.
I am fascinated with US military uniforms in general, but I like Air Force and Navy jackets most. My interests range from WWII to present times, however most of my uniforms are from 60s and 70s. I enjoy finding distressed, customised and named uniforms on eBay and I have some from the time when I lived in Indiana. Stencils, pen marks, even paint drops and repairs are my favourites.
I would like to find on this forum interesting examples of modified fatigues and answers for many questions. 
For example, has anyone seen a name tape like this? Was it done with a use of WWII USMC Frog Skin camo? It's one of my favourites coats—US Navy, Seabees M65 with an aluminum zipper. Isn't it awesome? Any idea what patch could be attached to the left arm?

Best 

Wojciech Tylbor

IMG_5698a.jpg

greendevilsix

Welcome to the group!  There are a lot of smart people that hang out here with a vast knowledge base to help.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/29/2020 at 12:33 PM, Tylbor said:

Hello everyone,

I'm a military enthusiast from Poland. Poland in Europe, not in Illinois, however there's Poland in every state.
I am fascinated with US military uniforms in general, but I like Air Force and Navy jackets most. My interests range from WWII to present times, however most of my uniforms are from 60s and 70s. I enjoy finding distressed, customised and named uniforms on eBay and I have some from the time when I lived in Indiana. Stencils, pen marks, even paint drops and repairs are my favourites.
I would like to find on this forum interesting examples of modified fatigues and answers for many questions. 
For example, has anyone seen a name tape like this? Was it done with a use of WWII USMC Frog Skin camo? It's one of my favourites coats—US Navy, Seabees M65 with an aluminum zipper. Isn't it awesome? Any idea what patch could be attached to the left arm?

Best 

Wojciech Tylbor

IMG_5698a.jpg

Thats awesome man, woow. Sorry i cant provide any further infos, but the jkt is a stunner. And i see im not the only one here who loves stencil name tapes and real used garment... The CBs print is the sugar on top here. Congrats