WWII Korea Vietnam 3rd Armored Division Grouping

Hello, I dont buy from eBay often but when I do i wanna make sure everything is real. The WWII Korea Vietnam 3rd Armored Division grouping

caught my eye when i seen it what do you guys think? He says its all from a estate sale. The veterans name is Colonel Basil L “Mish” Mishtowt

s-l1600_1_20.jpg

s-l1600_2_30.jpg

s-l1600_3_30.jpg

s-l1600_4_30.jpg

s-l1600_5_30.jpg

s-l1600_6_30.jpg

Hi, I’m the seller. I bought it from the picker who bought it from the family at the estate sale. It came out of the Pacific Northwest, I believe Oregon.

I bought for my personal collection but space has become more of a commodity than anything and I really need to focus more on my niches.

Any questions or concerns or more pictures needed, let me know!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actively collecting 7th Armored Division items, groupings, etc. especially anything dealing with CO B, 23rd AIB

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." - Colonel David M. Shoup

donation2011.gif

I can also do better on the price, especially off eBay. It’s a really nice little group!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Actively collecting 7th Armored Division items, groupings, etc. especially anything dealing with CO B, 23rd AIB

"Casualties many; Percentage of dead not known; Combat efficiency; we are winning." - Colonel David M. Shoup

donation2011.gif

Yeah I’m familiar with that seller and the history of this group, it’s all legit. Pretty slick looking set of whites and a good group.

GEN. David R. Atchinson- MO State Guard              ACW

PVT. John H. Drury- Co. A, 27th Ky IR                      ACW               Died of Typhoid

PVT. Henry E. Thomas- Co. I, 17th Ky IR                  ACW

PVT. Joseph E. Drury- Co. E, 356th IR, 89th ID       WWI                WIA

SGT. Edward P. Drury- 51st QM Training Co.           WWII

PFC. Delmer C. Koonter- Co. I, 142nd IR, 36th ID    WWII              WIA

SC3c Michael C. Drury- LCS (L) (3) 70                     WWII

SGT. Steven D. Koonter- 5th Cav, 1st Cav Div         Vietnam

SGT. John M. Drury- 227th AVN Bn. 1st Cav Div     Vietnam

Contact me with items from the 36th Infantry Division or any IDd uniforms of European Theater Infantry Divisions

Thank's for reposting the photos, quite a grouping.

One curious thing. We see he has a 2nd Award of the Combat Infantryman Badge, but only one is listed, and no combat assignments for either Korea or Vietnam is mentioned, Korea, Joint Operations Center attached to Air Force, whatever that is, and for Vietnam, the very unspecific Inspector General, two assignments to a most Non TO&E Infantry Unit.