Sign in to follow this  
AdamD1776

Unknown US Military Pins

I acquired these a while back from a second-hand shop with no background on where these came from. I have never run across anything similar, either in person or online, and was hoping that someone here would be able to provide some information as to the significance/meaning behind the different pins. I was unable to find any markings on them. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

Edit: The red and blue pins with the eagle on them are about an inch wide, to give an idea of scale. All have a single pin on the back (the kind that sticks straight out but isn't sharp)

post-179471-0-16320900-1587252380_thumb.jpg

Any pictures of the backs, the top 2 sets look like cuff links

Check out my eBay page, I sell military insignia and just about anything else I come across

Link: https://www.ebay.com/sch/fitzkeemilitaria/m.html?item=223497878518&hash=item340982fbf6%3Ag%3ASs4AAOSw-llcxhqe&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please check out my web page as well for more items for sale

https://fitzkeemilitaria.com/

I think the top row is some sort of costume jewelry or patriotic jewelry, not military insignia.

I feel pretty safe in saying the pins with the crowns are not US military.

The dark rectangles are a complete mystery to me.

Collecting 3rd Armored Division items of all kinds from all eras, specializing in the 36th Armored Infantry Regiment.

Any pictures of the backs, the top 2 sets look like cuff links

Here is a picture of the backs:

post-179471-0-30231600-1587252951_thumb.jpg

I think the top row is some sort of costume jewelry or patriotic jewelry, not military insignia.

I feel pretty safe in saying the pins with the crowns are not US military.

The dark rectangles are a complete mystery to me.

Thanks for the input! These all came as one lot, but that doesn't necessarily mean much coming from a second-hand store...

The eagles on the top row looked like the ones the US Army uses, thats what led me to believe they may be military.

Those studs are of the type used in ear rings; I know having repaired any number of them for my significant other.

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

Well, looks like the consensus is that I bought a lot of costume jewelry. Oh well, it was cheap. Thanks, all!