Great Loot that came out of my Pop's Garage!

Here are some pics of some LOOT that I helped my Pop dig out of the garage today, I will be putting some up for sale in the coming day or two. He is going threw a 40+ year collection and starting to part with some of his treasures and here are some pics so far!

Robin-

post-162317-0-86386100-1587008112_thumb.jpg

post-162317-0-51999200-1587008127_thumb.jpg

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Pics 2

post-162317-0-20611200-1587008175_thumb.jpg

post-162317-0-91281200-1587008180_thumb.jpg

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Pic 3

post-162317-0-66554200-1587008204_thumb.jpg

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

What is the dagger in the sheath with the little knob on the bottom tip? Really beautiful! Also, the other three knives . . . I know this is probably super basic, but what eras are they? :)

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

What is the dagger in the sheath with the little knob on the bottom tip? Really beautiful! Also, the other three knives . . . I know this is probably super basic, but what eras are they? :)

Hello'

That is a KAR 98K Bayonet, it appears to be NOS post WWII and most likely Spanish or Israeli.

Robin-

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Hello'

That is a KAR 98K Bayonet, it appears to be NOS post WWII and most likely Spanish or Israeli.

Robin-

Cool! thanks for the answer! It is beautiful, that's for sure!

donation2018.gif

If you ever want a custom hand-embroidered (no machine) patch, I'm open to commissions! Pay or trade!
For an idea of my military collecting interests and wish list, see my profile page!
Looking for Old-Style US Coast Guard Commendation Medal (w/ or w/o ribbon)!

Oh, tarry and be strong; Tell God in prayer. What is thy hidden grief; Thy secret care.

Yet, if no answer come; Pray on and wait: God's time is always best; Never too late.

Congratulations. Did you know your father had collected these items or was it news to you?

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Duty is the sublimest word in our language. Do your duty in all things. You cannot do more. You should never wish to do less."

GEN Robert E. Lee

Congratulations. Did you know your father had collected these items or was it news to you?

I have known he had some stuff that he was going threw but did not know of most of these items. I am assisting him on selling off these items plus some others.

Robin-

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-