5 unknown patches USMC AAF USAF etc ? found w/ WW2 ones

otownmerch

Hello everyone;

With all the down time lately I was finally able to go through this box of original WW2 patches I bought from an old lady at a flea market a few months back. She said she had got them along with a bunch of estate sale jewelry (the thing she actually dealt with) in a lot bundle a ways back.

Apparently the husband of the estate collected patches, and this was his little hoard. I bought the whole box but didn't get around to sorting it out till now. All the rest of the patches were all good standard-issue WW2-era insignia, with a few Korean War era RCTs mixed in.

I was able to identify all the other ones, but these 5 had me stumped. The squadron patch with the Horse I know is later, possible vietnam era or 1980s? The Chevron I know is a musician but it looks pretty early, at least pre-WW1 era or maybe even earlier than that like Span-Am or something? The crazy yellow and red thing, it kind of looks like a WW2-era Marine unit patch but it's nothing like I've seen before.

And then theres the other 2. I've never seen USMC or AAF patches like these ones before. Are they legit military-issue or ones that were actually used, or they just some rando commercial things a servicemember just picks up for kicks in their spare time? They both look to be somewhat older, and usmc one is still pretty cool either way.

If anyone can help identify what these are or know any answers on these things I'd very much appreciate it. Please and thank you.

Matt

post-179193-0-15568600-1586992575.jpg

Thanks for responding Wake1941, so they're just recent commercial ones it sounds it like. Thank you for filling me in

Thanks for helping out crashdive, I'm use to seeing the little shield ones with the black missile on in the middle.