Band of Brothers D-Day Locations

james127

Awesome James. Thank you kindly Sir !

Appreciate that. I enjoyed putting this one together.

Thanks for the video and the history lesson. Keep em coming

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No problem. Utah Beach next!

awesome work - keep up the great work - looking forward to the rest!!!

Thanks! Appreciate that. Utah Beach is up next :)

Excellent, thanks!! Good stuff :) I was about 3 weeks away from heading over there with my wife but the plague happened..

Excellent, thanks!! Good stuff :) I was about 3 weeks away from heading over there with my wife but the plague happened..

Uuggghhh! That is awful. I got back shortly before Earth shut its doors. Hope that you can make it back over there. When you do make it over, I'd highly recommend this place:

Another great video! Thank you for sharing

Thanks! Appreciate that. Got another one coming up on Monday at a place that I think gets commonly overlooked.

Great videos. I visited Normandy in 2010 and saw many of the places I had always wanted to see. In addition to the beaches, cemeteries and St Mere Eglise, I visited La Fiere Manor, Graignes, Amfreville, Timmes Orchard, Marmion Farm, the Meehan crash site, and got onto (or into) Brecourt Manor, not just where the memorial is, and got to meet the owner, which was awesome.

We stayed at a B&B near Chef du Pont and hit all the museums in the area. I loved it.

A guide is great but it is easy to self tour if you do your research beforehand.

Keep posting, it is excellent stuff.

Great videos. I visited Normandy in 2010 and saw many of the places I had always wanted to see. In addition to the beaches, cemeteries and St Mere Eglise, I visited La Fiere Manor, Graignes, Amfreville, Timmes Orchard, Marmion Farm, the Meehan crash site, and got onto (or into) Brecourt Manor, not just where the memorial is, and got to meet the owner, which was awesome.

We stayed at a B&B near Chef du Pont and hit all the museums in the area. I loved it.

A guide is great but it is easy to self tour if you do your research beforehand.

Keep posting, it is excellent stuff.

Thanks. I really want to go back and hit a lot of those places that you mentioned that I missed. A person could easily spend a week there and still not see everything.