My introduction

luke66

Good morning everybody,

i'm Luca from Italy, and i want to thanks the administrator for accepting me in the USMF first af all.

I'm a militaria enthusiast, i would like to have a great collection of military item but i got a small ones.

Since some years i collect edged weapons and i got a small collection of US blades since WW2 and later era.

i got also one US Army Vietnam era shirt and a couple of un Marines shirt, as you can see attached.

kind regards everybody.

Luca

post-294773-0-10191000-1585908717.jpg

post-294773-0-95991600-1585908718.jpg

Welcome aboard, enjoyed viewing your edge weapon collection, and happy hunting for the next item..

That is a nice, honest 1st CAV shirt. But please know, this could have been anytime from the late 1960's to the early 1980's when BDU's were phased in.

That is a nice, honest 1st CAV shirt. But please know, this could have been anytime from the late 1960's to the early 1980's when BDU's were phased in.

Thanks for your info!

I had the pleasure of serving at Ft. Hood in the late 1970's. That was the uniform of the day for about a third of the post. Cocky fellows, they were. You'd of thought they all still rode horses and wore spurs.

manayunkman

Welcome aboard.

You 2nd pic is upside down on my screen so I took the liberty to post another one.

post-51189-0-90433000-1585954241_thumb.jpeg