WW2 Infantry NCO

Joe55

Greetings all,

I recently finished this offering in 1/16th scale from Alpine Miniatures. This dogface is slightly modified as I used the head from another kit. As usual various brand acrylics were used. Hope you all like the way he turned out.

Joe

post-120035-0-78728100-1585525599.jpg

I don't think it is fair that you take photos of real people and then say they are miniatures! :lol: OUTSTANDING!

Allan

I don't think it is fair that you take photos of real people and then say they are miniatures! :lol: OUTSTANDING!

Allan

Thank you Allan. Your comment gave me a chuckle and I take it as quite a complement!

Joe

Yeah looks like a real person !!! Fantastic job !!!!

Thanks rooster77! Its a very good sculpt, all I did was slather some paint on him :D!

Joe

BILL THE PATCH

+ 1 on what everyone said. The detail is is I cannot even find the appropriate word. What patience you have.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Proud Kraut

Wow, a real masterpiece, stunning! Would love to see a close-up of the face. Thanks for sharing your work here!

Lars

Excellent work. I'm sorry to say that this dogface NCO is in dire need of a shave. :D Your work on this figure is extraordinary. Your sling and web gear throw it over the top.

Semper Fi.

Manny

+ 1 on what everyone said. The detail is is I cannot even find the appropriate word. What patience you have.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Thanks, it was a totally fun project!

Joe

Wow, a real masterpiece, stunning! Would love to see a close-up of the face. Thanks for sharing your work here!

Lars

Thank you Lars, I appreciate it!

Joe

Excellent work. I'm sorry to say that this dogface NCO is in dire need of a shave. :D Your work on this figure is extraordinary. Your sling and web gear throw it over the top.

Semper Fi.

Manny

Howdy Manny, and thanks!

I was inspired by this pic.....

post-120035-0-24945900-1585614620.jpg

manayunkman

He would jump out of the picture at you if he could.

Any pictures during your work?

Very impressive.

He would jump out of the picture at you if he could.

Any pictures during your work?

Very impressive.

Thanks for the comment. I only had a couple of work in progress pics, but have already deleted them.....sorry.

Think I'll try and save some on future projects. Might be a while though cause the next one is an SS Untersturmfuhrer.

Joe