107th Michigan Engineers Patch

scotty1418

Came across this one out of an old collection.

Seems to be 107th Engineers out of Michigan but I can't find another example. Would anyone know dating and rarity?

Thanks!

IMG-5339.jpg

IMG-5340.jpg

Very cool. That National Guard unit is literally 15 feet away from my college apartment. My old roomate is in the 107th!

Jacob

greendevilsix

is it possible that this is a USAF Civil Engineering Squadron patch? If my memory serves me right, which is questionable these days, the USAF had their Civil Engineers broken down into two categories. They were Prime Beef and Red Horse. I forgot the difference however, when googling Prime Beef, there are more than a few Red Bulls snorting and generally appearing to have a nasty disposition represented. Just a thought as I may be grasping at straws here.

is it possible that this is a USAF Civil Engineering Squadron patch? If my memory serves me right, which is questionable these days, the USAF had their Civil Engineers broken down into two categories. They were Prime Beef and Red Horse. I forgot the difference however, when googling Prime Beef, there are more than a few Red Bulls snorting and generally appearing to have a nasty disposition represented. Just a thought as I may be grasping at straws here.

Based on the previous posts, that does not seem to be the case.

Unit association website. https://107thengineers.org/