My groupings over the years

Bob Hudson

I've been lucky to have been able to bring lots of interesting militaria groupings out of the woodwork. One thing I always had fun at it was trying to show all of a grouping in one photo: in a few cases I took multiple photos and combined them into one collage, but I preferred to try to get it all in one photo.

Here's an example of each style:

d.jpg

2.jpg

I recently found a computer file folder full of these photos from over the years and put them together in a YouTube movie - Click the image to see the video

BILL THE PATCH

Some great stuff there bob. Like a virtual museum.

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Some great stuff there bob. Like a virtual museum.

It's fun to look back at those: they pretty much all came from estates and/or families.

You definitely have a talent for combing the woodwork, Bob. I always appreciate your posts. Thank you for sharing!!

Steve

I have bought some great stuff from Bob - Always a Pleasure dealing with him - Keep up the Good Work

Bill Brouillard Jr.

dave peifer

i have also bought a lot of great stuff fron bob,never a problem.i like the way things are always so well documented..................dave

• 2 weeks later...

Very nice video Bob!

Thanks - it can be a challenge staging these groupings so it's good to be able to re-purpose the images. Here's a grouping that came in a little over a week ago:

1.jpg

• 1 month later...