ITALIAN WAR FRONT WWI Foggia YMCA 332nd

RPATRIGNANI

RPATRIGNANI

Well guys with all that is happening in Italy we are locked at home and have finally time to share with you what happened to some of the uniforms that have appeared on this forum; they have been back to the Italian War Front !

This is the last find , a not named 332nd Triple patch uniform; some moths holes to the tunic but overall great patches .

This goes together to an Ambulance Service not named uniform; while the named ones are :

ARMY

- Capt. Lemuel Nimrod John II. Commander Company A 332nd Inf.

- Sergeant Heiman Alfred P. Company I

- John W. Ryan Bomber Company K

AVIATION

-Lt. Allen Bevin. Caproni CA3 Pilot Foggia

YMCA

- J.W Davison Secretary

Plus a lot of material pictures and memorabilia collected in the last 12 years ..

Looking for a Subchaser Uniform to fill the gap , any help appreciated . Thanks be safe Bob

post-124491-0-01780100-1585137685_thumb.jpgpost-124491-0-39451400-1585137773_thumb.jpgpost-124491-0-27546700-1585137845_thumb.jpg

Thanks very much for posting this. You have a fabulous collection and its a joy to see the identified groupings. Since I live in Ohio I have met several people who had relatives who in the 332nd in italy but have not been able to add anything from that regiment to my own collection. Thanks for keeping their memory alive.

Dennis

RPATRIGNANI

HI Dennis My pleasure once I had the idea to make a display for the 100years anniversary in Italy but too much bureaucracy over here ; )

Ohio is very nice been there few times. Be safe . Bob

manayunkman

Thanks for taking the time to post such a fine collection.

What is on the sleeve of the pilot jacket.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

In the picture John W. Ryan bomber 

On 3/25/2020 at 1:04 PM, RPATRIGNANI said:

Well guys with all that is happening in Italy we are locked at home and have finally time to share with you what happened to some of the uniforms that have appeared on this forum; they have been back to the Italian War Front !

This is the last find , a not named 332nd Triple patch uniform; some moths holes to the tunic but overall great patches .

This goes together to an Ambulance Service not named uniform; while the named ones are :

ARMY

- Capt. Lemuel Nimrod John II. Commander Company A 332nd Inf.

- Sergeant Heiman Alfred P. Company I

- John W. Ryan Bomber Company K

AVIATION

-Lt. Allen Bevin. Caproni CA3 Pilot Foggia

YMCA

- J.W Davison Secretary

Plus a lot of material pictures and memorabilia collected in the last 12 years ..

Looking for a Subchaser Uniform to fill the gap , any help appreciated . Thanks be safe Bob

post-124491-0-01780100-1585137685_thumb.jpgpost-124491-0-39451400-1585137773_thumb.jpgpost-124491-0-27546700-1585137845_thumb.jpg

In the picture John W. Ryan. Picture comes from the book “History of Company K”.

EE35961A-CDF4-486E-BEF7-2DD3CBB92218.jpeg