Vietnam era WESTERN STYLE GREEN DENIM TROUSERS

scotdan

post-166106-0-01612400-1584824784.jpgpost-166106-0-02868400-1584824799.jpg

I've had these for about 20 years now but I still haven't figured out why these jeans were made and who would have worn them.

Can anybody help?

If for a Park Ranger, since it is a Government Contact, we assume it would be for a Federal Park Ranger rather than a State one no?

I googled the stock number, sometimes you get lucky and this time I did. It seems these were issued to the Job Corps in the late 1960s, who'd of guessed?

I googled the stock number, sometimes you get lucky and this time I did. It seems these were issued to the Job Corps in the late 1960s, who'd of guessed?

Wow good going QED4

Did better than me. The google search I did, admittedly it was .co.uk search, bought back no results.

Did you use the Federal Stock Number or the DSA number? I think the search engines go through the sights in your own country first before they go world wide as I sometimes get foreign web sights not too many. But any way if you want to see it here is the address;

https://books.google.com/books?id=hJfMrO0oeS4C&pg=RA8-PA15&lpg=RA8-PA15&dq=8405-782-3495&source=bl&ots=ePjwabgLDC&sig=ACfU3U2YQ4DY4MmOjC4N7A7N_QmM7k9nAg&hl=en&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjGj5G39LXoAhXuQ98KHU_wDNoQ6AEwAHoECAIQAQ#v=onepage&q=8405-782-3495&f=false