Cartridge Mounted M1923 belt Korea War

skoczek443

I buy very interesting cartridge mounted belt made in 1949, before I see only M1923 mounted belt made in 1941. I have M1936 pouch with 1952 date and they look nice together Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Wysłane z mojego VOG-L29 przy użyciu Tapatalka

Doctorofwar

First one Ive seen or heard of with that late of a date. Would love to know if there were more out there with other post WW2 dates.

Does anyone have pics of guys in Korea wearing a mounted belt?

That's real nice skoczek, belt is unmissed condition, the pistol ammo pouch too it seems, striking OD color, nice and bright.

I have heard that these were produced...now I've seen one :P Not only is that rig quite historic, but you couldn't improve on that condition!!!!!

Thanks for showing us that killer!

What a beautiful belt! I posted one of these a while ago but it's not in the greatest condition.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/290556-m-1923-mounted-cartridge-belt-1949-dated/?hl=%2Bmounted+%2B1949

I have since removed the extra pocket. I picked up a 1917 dated version as well. Here is my 1949, 1941 and 1917 dated belts.

Tim

post-192-0-15265300-1584905311_thumb.jpg