• advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt
  • advertisement_alt

Eastman Kodak M10A3 Fuze Box

I have been wanting to fill one of these for a while now and I lucked out and picked up this original box. All the spoons are EK and the same lot number, the box needs a little work in the back but Im happy to have it. Hope you guys like. I will start this post with a pic from the past..thanks quartermaster for finding it.

post-2677-0-31330300-1584577454.jpg

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gif

Wow. That's neat. I'm not a grenade guy - would those fuses be live?

During the war years were these shipped live like this? Or were they armed at their destination?

"They'd rather be alive than free; poor dumb bastards."

That is really cool. Surprised they did not get scattered to the 4 corners years ago. That first picture is cool as well

For info...this box was empty when I bought it...these are inert fuzes I collected over the years..

Great item there Dirt Detective!! Really impressive to see that many fuzes all together in one place!

Bob

"No bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb, bastard die for his country" George Pattons speech to the Third Army.

donation2008.gif

I love the cardboard box. Very few of those survived I am sure.

Kim

A member of this fine site since December 16, 2006....Member # 60

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif
donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

I remember going to a huge gun/military show in Ontario when I lived in Rialto in the mid-80s. You could find almost anything there. Was that the Great Western show? That show was awesome!

I remember going to a huge gun/military show in Ontario when I lived in Rialto in the mid-80s. You could find almost anything there. Was that the Great Western show? That show was awesome!

It was held at the L.A. county fairgrounds, it was twice a year..dealer set up was Thursday and ended Sunday..every building was used, at least 8 of them and they also had outside vendors.. there was nothing else like it..:(

I have been wanting to fill one of these for a while now and I lucked out and picked up this original box. All the spoons are EK and the same lot number, the box needs a little work in the back but Im happy to have it. Hope you guys like. I will start this post with a pic from the past..thanks quartermaster for finding it.

attachicon.gif1lexpevfuzebox.jpg

I'm happy I was able to find that photo at the National Archives. Just wish I had gotten the correct credit for the photo (QuestMaster not quartermaster) :wacko:

Thanks,
Van
Kosovo, Afghanistan (x2) and Iraq Campaign Veteran
1945 GMC DUKW, 1942 Ford GPW, 1944 Willys MB, 1944 Clark CA-1 Dozer, 1943 Studebaker T-24 Weasel, 1942 Harley WLA, 1944 Cushman 53 Scooter, 1942 Willys MBT, 1944 Columbia F-92L Bicycle, 1943 Huffman G-519 Bicycle, B-29 42-24791 "The Big Time Operator" Nose Section, B-29 Superfortress tails (Two), 1944 Navy SNJ-5B, 1943 Fleet PT-26, 1943 Pratt-Read LNE-1 Cockpit, CG-4A Cockpit (Two), CG-15A Cockpit, 1944 C-47A Cockpit, 1943 C-45F Cockpit, P-61 Nose, 1944 German 7,5cm Pak 40, 1940 German 10,5cm LfH18, 1944 German 2cm Flak 38, 1932 Japanese Type 92 70mm Infantry Gun and 1934 French 25mm Hotchkiss.
http://www.questmasters.us

I'm happy I was able to find that photo at the National Archives. Just wish I had gotten the correct credit for the photo (QuestMaster not quartermaster) :wacko:

Sorry Van...that was my mistake...if a MOD could change " Quartermaster" TO " Questmaster" that would be great.

I know how you feel I see pics of my mines and grenade spoons all over the net with not a mention where they are from.