Question about Span-Am Artillery Insignia

Agate Hunter has posted a very nice set of false bullion Washington State Officer's Infantry insignia:

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/topic/339847-1st-washington-volunteer-infantry-usv-officer-collar-insignia-set/

All of the Infantry insignia for the State volunteers that I have seen have the state's abbreviation on them. Do the officer's Artillery insignia also have the state abbreviation? Indiana had two batteries called to federal service and I don't recall seeing the state letters in any of the photos of the officers.

If anyone has Artillery insignia with the abbreviations for any state, I would appreciate it if you could post them.

Thank you!

• 6 months later...

BEAST, I've kept an eye out for this since you first asked this question. The only ones I've seen since then are two types of crossed cannons for the 1st Massachusetts Artillery on ebay (pictured). Definitely don't see the artillery marked with state abbreviations as much as infantry insignia.  
The older one with the "1" in center is 1895 pattern I believe, and the set with the "1" above the cannons looks to be the 1904/05 pattern cannons.

The same seller had these on ebay. 

1029766644_1stmassarty1890scollardeviceebay.jpg.3a588e44306d2dfa7b7c7801f192bdf9.jpg

339681328_Massachusettsartypinssoldfor15ebaypb.jpg.490af1c2342c6d00acddb8ec8c4bf1a6.jpg

• 2 months later...

Agate Hunter, Sorry about the very late response!   Those are great looking insignia! I just ran across an ID’d five button with the insignia for the 28th Indiana Light Artillery.AB0B5A57-3CB1-4017-9415-B4EDA8B54A9B.jpeg.7f5f21af7d07ccf5443c0d7d77ff6592.jpeg

Agate Hunter, I noticed that the top MASS insignia and the Indiana collar insignia are similar. I don’t have the uniform in hand, but according to the sales information, the coat came from a Maryland tailor and the buttons are from D. Evans & Co. Attleboro, Massachusetts. Maybe the MASS collar insignia and the Indiana insignia came from the same manufacturer. 

Hi Beast, I was going to PM the link for that jacket to you last night, your inbox was full I think. It looks like a pretty cool uniform! Thanks for adding it to the thread.

• 3 weeks later...