USMC dress belt

kwc271

Hello, I saw on eBay a USMC dress blues belt but it had a buckle I’ve never seen before. I wish I had a pic, I did a screenshot but I couldn’t compress it enough to post it, so I’ll describe it as best as I can. It was white cloth belt but had a brass buckle with a slot cut out on the end for the belt to pass through. The other end had a slot as well and when it is buckled the belt looks like it has the belting passing through the cut outs on the end. This seems clear as mud I know. I hope someone out here can figure out what I’m saying and can tell me about this style of belt and when it was used.

thanks,

Kevin

btw, I do have the pic I can email someone to post here if that would help

Gerradtgrant

Hello, I saw on eBay a USMC dress blues belt but it had a buckle I’ve never seen before. I wish I had a pic, I did a screenshot but I couldn’t compress it enough to post it, so I’ll describe it as best as I can. It was white cloth belt but had a brass buckle with a slot cut out on the end for the belt to pass through. The other end had a slot as well and when it is buckled the belt looks like it has the belting passing through the cut outs on the end.  This seems clear as mud I know. I hope someone out here can figure out what I’m saying and can tell me about this style of belt and when it was used.

thanks,

Kevin

btw, I do have the pic I can email someone to post here if that would help

You have my email still? You can email it to me.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I don't think that is a Marine belt but rather from some military academe or school. Or maybe foreign judging from the name.

Gerradtgrant

Thank you for posting the pics for me

No problem, glad to help!

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk