Where was WAC basic training in 1943?

AZPhil

Thank you again Matt,

That is my first time seeing her grave stone.

I was in the Marine Corps and stationed in Yuma, AZ when she passed away and I have never been back to Vineland NJ since.

I remember the 3 Oak's bar,. Annie would take me there when I would stay at their house when I was a kid. Peanuts ,Pretzels and Soda where free. I was in my glory sitting on a stool at the bar with all the older Ladies and Gent's listening to their stories.

I knew that they split up, But I was to young to follow the drama. It looks like he went ahead and had a full family with the new wife. My Aunt never remarried.

Listed as one of the sibling of Anna is Mary Morrow. That is her sister and my beloved Gran. She was an awesome Grandmother. She developed Dementia when I was away in the Corps. I got to see her in the hospital before she died. She remembered me. It broke my heart when she died.

You found a lot of history and I am truly grateful for all the work you have done.

Thanks Matt!!

Semper Fi

Phil

Hi Phil,

You're welcome.

That's great that you remembered that 3 Oak's bar. Funny how we remember things like that when we were so young visiting our relatives. I have many fond memories visiting my grandparents as well.

At least your Gran Morrow remembered you when you went to see her in the hospital and she knew you were there. Dementia and Alzheimers are dreadful diseases.

Let us know if you find out anything more regarding Anna's service.

Semper Fi

Matt