Wolf Brown ribbon help, Air Medal, Typhus? and...?

RDUNE

Hello all,

I pulled three ribbons out of a bag of junk the other day and I'm not sure about them. I'm pretty sure one is the Air Medal, but the stripes look far more peach colored than orange/gold. The 1/2 inch maroon and gold ribbon looks to be Typhus Commission, correct? I know it's not Wolf Brown, just plastic coated. As for the last one, the blue with white, red, and black I can't figure it out. Something NATO related perhaps? I would greatly appreciate any help on these.

-Ryan

post-44370-0-32821400-1584195099_thumb.jpg

easterneagle87

Top - Looks like a stained Coast Guard Good Conduct. The stripe looks WHITE from the back side.

Middle, Yes, Air Medal, both "yellowed" with age, IMOO

Bottom ?

Top - Looks like a stained Coast Guard Good Conduct. The stripe looks WHITE from the back side.

Middle, Yes, Air Medal, both "yellowed" with age, IMOO

Bottom ?

AH, that would make way more sense. I took it outside for a better look in natural light and the little bit visible in the gap in the metal is indeed white, not yellow/gold. I guess the plastic coating has stained the fabric over time. I didn't even notice that tiny white bit until you pointed it out. Thanks for the help :)

the bottom one is the Coast and Geodetic Survey Atlantic War Zone Ribbon

Thank you! I never would have figured that out on my own :) You have saved me a great deal of aggravation :D

-Ryan