UDT 22 - Seal Team 2 - Tiger Stripes + Randall

Airborne-Hunter

Airborne-Hunter

There's a man locally that I've helped quite a bit over the years. He's been really appreciative so when this group came available he sent it my way. It comes direct from the vet. He rosters out as a legit seal and I have photos of him in country with the seals. For privacy purposes I will refrain from posting the name and photos, but the majority of the group consists of his 3 tiger shirts, 1 tiger trousers, Randall Model 16 and modified survival vest. There is much more stuff, but not sure when/if it will come out. He carried the randall in country and tigers show use. He says the vest was his "back-up." Still has a variety of different cartridges in it that he says he carried in case he had to pick up a weapon in the sticks. The stuff is out there. Best ABN

post-1800-0-51196400-1583870805_thumb.jpg

nice...and a Randall Model 16 divers knife in dive scabbard...

You can find the divers knives with a single or double cross guard...owner optional when ordered.

Very nice, congrats to a nice documented grouping. Good luck going after the rest.

@Owen

For privacy purposes I will refrain from posting the name and photos.

Best

M

Airborne-Hunter,

Can you post a clear picture of Randall knife handle?

Enclosed your picture in post #3

If the wrist thong hole ( red circle) is Lined with Metal this is a post 1973/74 knife,

may-be even later.

​From this picture it looks to be lined, reason asked for a clear picture.

John

post-149520-0-10139200-1584899040_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...
Airborne-Hunter

The vest is either 67 or 68 contract. I can't remember. I have the stuff stored away and everything is shut down right now so I can't get to it.