Spade M1 on FB Toms River NJ

phantomfixer

Judging by the fake helmet under it and the plethora of problems with the 101st helmet. I'd say no one is rushing to buy this one.

phantomfixer

I thought the helmet folks would get a kick out of these two helmets...I am not a helmet guy...but even I had to chuckle when I saw them

Hi guys

I am indeed new here (would not have fallin for this one though :)). Im sure there is PLENTY of history here on this forum to catch up on and I look forward to it. My question is .... in authenticating M1 markings from WW2...For this instance...we can just say "white" (Airborne Markings, Rank Insignia). What exactly am I looking for exactly? Looking to learn. Than 1 day ... I can pass it on.

Thanks!

Zach

ArchangelDM

Hi guys

I am indeed new here (would not have fallin for this one though :)). Im sure there is PLENTY of history here on this forum to catch up on and I look forward to it. My question is .... in authenticating M1 markings from WW2...For this instance...we can just say "white" (Airborne Markings, Rank Insignia). What exactly am I looking for exactly? Looking to learn. Than 1 day ... I can pass it on.

Thanks!

Zach

Type the word painted insignia into the search bar, and there is a plethora of information at your finger tips.

Easier to read and learn from the correct threads then for me to tell you what to look for.

Lots to learn and find out - enjoy

Type the word painted insignia into the search bar, and there is a plethora of information at your finger tips.

Easier to read and learn from the correct threads then for me to tell you what to look for.

Lots to learn and find out - enjoy

Great ....will do. Thanks Mate