Sign in to follow this  
olivedrab1970

USMC Camouflage Helmet Cover @ IWO JIMA Here We Go Again *BAD FAKE*

And we have another USMC helmet cover on the Bay! This one is really bad at that, what gets me is it was at IWO JIMA to boot! Same seller selling a second pattern stenciled with name that looks good. The guy has 6 negative feedbacks in 1 month, I guess that says it all!

Robin-

https://www.ebay.com/itm/WWII-3rd-USMC-Camouflage-Helmet-Cover-Reversible-Marine-Corps-M-1-WW2-Iwo-Jima/164098806466?hash=item26350d12c2:g:f3gAAOSwq8FeVpDI

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Yeah, saw that one.

The named one is original, though only muster roll match on it is post-war, Oct-46 to Jan-48.

HQ-2-8, 2nd MARDIV.

Yeah, saw that one.

The named one is original, though only muster roll match on it is post-war, Oct-46 to Jan-48.

HQ-2-8, 2nd MARDIV.

Sounds about right, most name stenciled covers I have seen are Post WWII addition.

Robin-

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

PAC man for sure

Thank you to all that have served our country and to your families that have sacrificed without your presence at home. Thank you to all that have given their lives for my freedom and to their families that suffer. May God bless you!

Schnikes thats horrible!

David Turman

Semper Fi !

"Not as Lean, not as Mean, but still a Marine!"