New Book "Knuckle Knives of Second World War"

John121

New Book "Knuckle Knives of Second World War"

By Greg Aloisio

Hard Cover with Dust Jacket,Large Format

pages 345 with all new Information

in Reference to US Knuckle Knife makers.

Book price $65.00

Also can be order from Greg , email: [email protected]
Book price $65.00 plus shipping.

post-149520-0-09657900-1582635302_thumb.jpg

post-149520-0-83038700-1582635314_thumb.jpg

I echo what is said above. It is a great book if you are interested WWII knuckle knives with a forward by my good friend and knife expert Adrian Van Dyk. There are some great pictures of the standard WWI trench knives in the early chapters so don't just think it is WWII period made knives. The book has great pictures, information, and layout. I encourage anyone that is really interested in this period to buy the book now before it gets to the secondary market because I believe it will get pricey. It is not cheap but it is a lot less than many of the books that have been recently released or the old stand by's that are out of print. I congratulate Greg on another outstanding book!

Regards,

CC

USA (Ret)

John 121,

Thanks for posting the pictures.

The above book is a limited printing in the United States of 350 copies.

160 copies have been sold since its release of 2/14/2020.

If you are interested in a copy, contact me direct at: [email protected]

Thanks,

Greg

Received my copy today. At first glance, its everything I expected it would be based upon Greg's first book. If you're interested in these knives you'd better get a copy of this book now as they will go fast.

Frank Trzaska

I would agree with all the above that this is a great book everyone should own. Super information not found anywhere else and lots of great and hard to find knives. Greg makes some leaps of faith with his theories , something I just can't do :-), but has really compelling reasons behind them. There is just so much unknown on many of these type knives digging through all the legends and mis-information is daunting, Greg has done an admirable job is separating the wheat from the chaff. A top quality book written on good paper and solid ink, the photos are reproduced well and the text is clear. I had it next to my reading chair for a week going over every detail before I would write anything like this, buy the book you will not be sorry.

Great Job Greg!

All the best

Frank Trzaska

Recieved my copy in the mail today :D

I was really looking forward to the 2nd book and didn't get disappointed.

Great photos and good, hard to find information. A must-have for every collector.

Really happy with the book, so please put me on the list for Volume III :lol: LOL

You did a great job again Greg!

89035918_2634037090040782_36386450670962

Dagda, Frank and Marc,

Thank you for the above comments. I am happy that you like the book.

My goal was to add to the collecting community as Frank and many others have done over the years.

Stay healthy.

Greg

Doctorofwar and thorin6,

Glad you received your books and are pleased.

For those of you interested, I started a Facebook page called "The Model 1918 Mark 1 Trench Knife and Variations".

All are welcome to join and participate.

Please stay well and keep your families safe.

Greg