Not everything is online, sometimes you need to go to the SOS

ASMIC2971

Had a list of patches I was specifically looking for in addition to any 34th Division stuff. Cleaned up on 34th pieces but came up empty handed on the other pieces I was looking for. What is a guy to do with a pocket full of cash at SOS, buy some nice pieces you didnt plan on buying but when the price is right, the time is to buy!

post-5665-0-39484300-1582563341_thumb.jpg

post-5665-0-16948700-1582563353.jpg

Those are some great 34th patches you got - pretty much an instant collection in one fell swoop. Must have been well worth the trip for you. Who knows how long it would have taken you to find them online for a good price

Fort Bragg, NC Dependent Youth Activity? I'll admit, not one you come across very often.

I always dig through bins to see whats there. Glad I did as this was the only piece out of then I found. One of those oddball pieces that you cant say no to for a few bucks.

I once saw a USAREUR one sell for $45 bucks - wasnt me who bought it.

Those are some great 34th patches you got - pretty much an instant collection in one fell swoop. Must have been well worth the trip for you. Who knows how long it would have taken you to find them online for a good price

If I even was able to find examples like these.

Best part is all of them were added from friends, or friends saw them, or knew I was interested and alerted me to them. Thats the best part of going to a show, is connecting with others.

I always dig through bins to see whats there. Glad I did as this was the only piece out of then I found. One of those oddball pieces that you cant say no to for a few bucks.

I once saw a USAREUR one sell for $45 bucks - wasnt me who bought it.

We have a member who collects Run for Your Life fitness program patches. I saw it at an ASMIC show one year... quite impressive, and again mostly patches that many people would pass up. He had some rare ones, like ones made for the Berlin Brigade and other remote assignments. I liked them because they were a very real part of the life of soldiers of that time period.

We have a member who collects Run for Your Life fitness program patches. I saw it at an ASMIC show one year... quite impressive, and again mostly patches that many people would pass up. He had some rare ones, like ones made for the Berlin Brigade and other remote assignments. I liked them because they were a very real part of the life of soldiers of that time period.

Same guy Gil, didnt find any at this show - rarely find ones I need online either.

Same guy Gil, didnt find any at this show - rarely find ones I need online either.

LOL! Of course! I wondered about that as soon as I wrote it. Well good for you in following your own collecting instincts.