My SoS patch finds

Longhorn92

I was able to find a few I had been hunting for a while. As you can see I like WWII Airborne and SF Vietnam. Great vendors and great people. Lots of fun!

post-15696-0-44848900-1582484390.jpeg

Nice. I like the Covey FAC patch.

Please remind me... what I the story on the Pathfinder patch with the black background?

Great Haul! I love the 513th pocket patch :love:

Please remind me... what I the story on the Pathfinder patch with the black background?

Its a unissued WWII British made pathfinder, in proper lighting it should show a dark blue background.

There is an article on the Pathfinder badge in a back issue of the ASMIC "Trading Post." Both the black and blue background examples are discussed.

Allan

Joe,

Your 515th PIR pocket patch is so nice, it is SCARY! You need to shoot close up photos on your patches to give everyone an idea of the quality of your finds.

Allan

Nice finds!!

I think I found the most Vietnam this year than any other year!! 1 Air Force Group and 2 MI groupings....patches, beercans, plaques.....Great SOS!!

The 515th shown here is the one you want. note that the parachute inside is completely filled with white material; the empty version is the Boots version.