U.S. Army, foreign made

D.A.T.

I do a very little bit of reenacting, more of a poser, I'm just TOO old. I can picture myself at an event, me way over 50, beer gut and all, running across a field, 45 in one hand, trench knife in the other, attacking a kraut machine gun nest! And living over here in Germany, reenacting is kinda frowned upon, so I go down to Switzerland, about 1 1/2 drive on the autobahn. I think the Swiss got just about as much guns as the Americans do.

Anyway, being XL, and finding uniforms that fit, and the PRICES, foreign uniform parts are not bad, Profis see the difference right away, but the civilians kinda believe everything.

So, my French BC 1000 radio, repainted and US stickers, and US phone. A M47 French overcoat, with US ww-1 buttons, thanks to Robb Kay, the Colonel.

Two pairs of boots, post war Belgium jump boots, and French buckle boots, you can kick down a door with those babies! And two post war Belgium army helmets. But the prices are getting outta control also on these goods, as the interest in reenacting is growing over here in Europe.

cimg0533nv8.jpg

cimg0534gq7.jpg

cimg0535im2.jpg

cimg0536bi2.jpg

cimg0537fy5.jpg