Sign in to follow this  
coldsteel61

Any Idea on these two?

Hello All,

Can't find these two, figured Cavalry with the yellow or a re-designation of such

but have come up empty handed. Right one is NSM, New York.post-105743-0-12852900-1581455233.jpgpost-105743-0-18022500-1581455260.jpg

Any help would(as always) be appreciated.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep: I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion".

Alexander

"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."

Heraclitus

I believe the one with the lion is New Jersey National Guard 44th Signal Corps.

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Specific areas of collecting and buying interest:

WWI/WWII 40th (Sunshine) Division, Camp Kearny, Camp Harry Jones, WWI/WWII 158th Infantry, USS Oklahoma, USS Swordfish (SS-193), Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Mexican Border (1916),

Norman Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Norman, OK, Tinker Field or AFB, Submariner Items, Knives, Bayonets, Sweetheart Jewelry, other unique

or odd items with interesting stories.

Left one is a variant of the 54th cavalry brigade, but not sure which specific unit.

donation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Specific areas of collecting and buying interest:

WWI/WWII 40th (Sunshine) Division, Camp Kearny, Camp Harry Jones, WWI/WWII 158th Infantry, USS Oklahoma, USS Swordfish (SS-193), Pearl Harbor Survivors Association, Mexican Border (1916),

Norman Air Technical Training Center (NATTC) Norman, OK, Tinker Field or AFB, Submariner Items, Knives, Bayonets, Sweetheart Jewelry, other unique

or odd items with interesting stories.

They look orange to me, so would for the Signal Companies of the 37th Division (left) and the 44th Division (right). Both are National Guard divisions.

Thanks All,

Any Idea about the rarity or value of these pieces, going on the Bay unless someone here is interested.

"I am not afraid of an army of lions led by a sheep: I am afraid of an army of sheep led by a lion".

Alexander

"Out of every one hundred men, ten shouldn't even be there, eighty are just targets, nine are the real fighters, and we are lucky to have them, for they make the battle. Ah, but the one, one is a warrior, and he will bring the others back."

Heraclitus

They arent that common but I wouldnt call them rare, I think I see that style of pre-war National guard DUI go for around 10

donation2019.gif