MP helmet picture from TV

BILL THE PATCH

BILL THE PATCH

Snapped this picture, looks like a 9th Div MP. Didn't know the 9th had painted helmetsPosted ImagePosted Image

Sent from my moto g(7) play using Tapatalk

Snapped this picture, looks like a 9th Div MP. Didn't know the 9th had painted helmets0fec58581981f8826c93e21865fca42f.jpg7b6008c3dfadbc814e6112ff1b2f0312.jpg

What is this from a movie/tv show or a documentary?

BILL THE PATCH

It was off of youtube TV, 85 be days in Normandy, something like that. Really good footage I never saw before. YouTube TV is pretty good 50.00 bucks a month for 70 channels. All local TV, AMC, tcm, bravo, sports galore all cable news , etc etc. Got rid of cable along time ago. It also has discovery, Smithsonian, alot more. The movies are good to, I've watched so far battleground, ( never get tired if that one), the search, the bridge, lots of oldies

It was off of youtube TV, 85 be days in Normandy, something like that. Really good footage I never saw before. YouTube TV is pretty good 50.00 bucks a month for 70 channels. All local TV, AMC, tcm, bravo, sports galore all cable news , etc etc. Got rid of cable along time ago. It also has discovery, Smithsonian, alot more. The movies are good to, I've watched so far battleground, ( never get tired if that one), the search, the bridge, lots of oldies

post-34986-0-90110100-1581304878.png