What are these Quartermaster patch?

lamarhooten

Has a positive id or time frame ever been figured out on these two? I think there was a thread at on time that had some ideas about them.post-3643-0-44671100-1580879132_thumb.jpg

The one on the right is WW2. It had an ID from a collector that gave his collection to a library. Other than that no one has a clue. Major z did a thread on both of these

I remember the thread and was hoping someone might have found new info. Another unknown that we will wonder about for awhile. Thanks for the info.

With the one on the right. I bought the one from the grouping that sold for $400+. You have one. I think Major Z has one. I never saw one at a show. They have to be pretty rare. Battalion size or smaller?

The one on the right is still unknown to me too. All that I found in ASMIC back-issues was an ID as a Quartermaster radioman. I don't really know what that could be or why there would be a patch for that. The other is from a Quartermaster Demonstration BN. There is a newspaper article on them that can be found in a Google search. It's been shown here on the forum too.

If I ever do find out what the one of the right is I'll post it here.