Raider group on IMA

gunnertwo

They had a bunch of really great items drop on their website today, they also had a China marine group and some great painted ww1 helmets I am disapointed I missed. Its kind of luck of the draw with them.

I should have kept looking at their site. A WWI cased DSC for $795, A Pacific pilot cased NC for $695, A China Marine GCM with Soochow Creek with photo album and docs for $2295. Normally there pricing is in outer space. Not this time.

G2

olivedrab1970

I had seen it first thing this A.M. I clicked on the Raider grouping first but it was sold. I clicked on a few more nice items and they where still available to add to cart.. I just purchased a P42 jacket so I was not in a position to purchase anything! Nice stuff though and yes the prices where very good..

The dress blues with the paramarine patch is a bit iffy as the patch seems off kilter somewhat. It is not named, so I'm a bit skeptical.

Not that the new buyer will check this posting out but If anyone got the William Maier NC please PM me. I have his engraved DFC and would like to get the group back together.