WWII Leaflet

WWIIinterviews

WWIIinterviews

Picked this up recently, but not very familiar with leaflets used during WWII. How common were they, especially leaflets addressed to a certain division? Also, any idea when they may have been given to the 28th? Thanks!

post-165362-0-10559900-1580594962.jpg

post-165362-0-84359900-1580594951.jpg

dhcoleterracina

I have several propaganda leaflets dropped on our troops and others we dropped on them. I haven't seen is one before. I think they are very interesting and a great collectible category. Thanks for showing.

I have several propaganda leaflets dropped on our troops and others we dropped on them. I haven't seen is one before. I think they are very interesting and a great collectible category. Thanks for showing.

Heres one I pulled off the forum.

The 84 the Division Rail Splitters to the Krauts.

Notice they dont bother with the your woman at home typical stuff.

They just point out that they are there to kick A__ and if you dont surrender,

your next. Its a pretty cool one.

Lots of these on the forum here. Do a search.

post-181333-0-72415600-1580597945.jpg

post-181333-0-35441600-1580597954.jpg

Great Item. I have 1 meant for Brit soldiers telling them that they're out there fighting while their girlfriends at home are being entertained by US soldiers and airmen. (That wasn't true was it?)

WWIIinterviews

I agree. I never knew there were many out there. This may be a new hobby. Like I need to collect something else :D .