Need ID on Patches P/U at the Military swap meet this weekend

Looking to identify these patches I picked up yesterday at the local Military show and swap meet? Much appreciate any input!

Robin-

post-162317-0-57773500-1580047248_thumb.jpg

post-162317-0-12576200-1580047256_thumb.jpg

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

First one. 95 th. Division (old)

Second. 93 rd. Signal BDE

Third. maybe German WWII

Much appreciated! is the 93 rd signal BDE patch Vietnam or Korea vintage or both? The third patch I thought may be German as well???

Robin-

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

3rd is USN cuff patch for radioman

On the money, I started leaning towards USN and you replied. Would you say the no border felt would be WWII/Korea?

Robin-

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

On the money, I started leaning towards USN and you replied. Would you say the no border felt would be WWII/Korea?

Robin-

Very difficult to date these "striker" insignia as the same insignia has been worn for many decades. Black lighting it would provide a clue. If no glow, probably 1940's. It they glow - 1950's to well past Vietnam era.

As far as era on your other two:

95th Division - 1940's "Patch King" manufacture (for the collector market)

93rd Signal Bde - 1980's

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif