Civil Air Patrol?

MSGT William Gould, 8th Weather Squadron, USAAF WWII
MAJ Abner J. Barnett, 329th Infantry Regiment, 83rd Division, USA Medical Corps WWI, WWII
T 5 A. Curtis Dufield, 147th Armored Signal Company, 7th Armored Division WWII

CAPT Thomas F. Hooper, 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division, WWII
"And then we all got invited to World War II and everybody's life changed." (Jean Kelly Barnett Gould 1922-2009 (My mom))
For I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content. (Phil. 4:11b)
"That outfit was so bad that the CHAPLAIN went over the hill with a couple of guys." William Bryson Gould 1920-2012 )(My dad))

donation2011.gif

I was thinking Civil Defense

Bill

"The Americans on this Island are not ordinary troops, but Marines, a special force recruited from jails and insane asylums for blood lust." -Japanese Newspaper found during the Battle of Guadalcanal - "They Got That Right!!" Chesty Puller

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gif

Seems like I remember something about this ribbon being a production or attendance award for workers at one of the aircraft manufacturing plants; Boeing perhaps? I think it's been discussed on the forum before.

Seems like I remember something about this ribbon being a production or attendance award for workers at one of the aircraft manufacturing plants; Boeing perhaps? I think it's been discussed on the forum before.

Yes, these types of ribbons were for war production workers.

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif