Hastings, Nebraska, 26th Annual Military Show, March 14 & 15, 2020

bbmilitaria

It's nearing time once again for our 26th annual show held at the Adams County Fairgrounds in Hastings, Nebraska. We normally have around 125 tables, weather permitting. There will be at least a half dozen forum members setting up and Bones will have another great display. Hope to see many of you there. Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thank you, Mike.

post-3239-0-14553800-1579294545_thumb.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

I will have some nice patches, insignia and uniforms for sale this year. Also will have a couple of Chris Aleck's newest patch booklet for sale. I consider Chris's book as the best for reference.

• 2 weeks later...
mhalstead1950

Well, sadly I won't be able to make it this year. I'm sure it'll be another great show, almost kept me from moving out of state for school.

Well, sadly I won't be able to make it this year. I'm sure it'll be another great show, almost kept me from moving out of state for school.

Maybe next year Maddie! Keep looking in your area for stuff!

• 2 weeks later...
bbmilitaria

The show is still on and will run the normal hours for dealer set up Friday and be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. Thank you all.

The show is still on and will run the normal hours for dealer set up Friday and be open to the public on Saturday and Sunday. Thank you all.

Hope Nick don't give you the Kung Flu....