MAW

The Show of Shows, 2020...Louisville, KY

I'm surprised that no one has mentioned this yet..(?)....but the date is approaching!

February 19-23, 2020.

http://www.sosovms.com/Show_of_Shows/

I'll be bringing some excellent quality stuff from my collection, as well as the usual array of WW1 and WW2 goodies.

2,000 tables of quality militaria.

Always an incredible experience.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Always interested in the 166th Infantry, 42nd Division, A.E.F.

Quality WW1 studio portraits and real photo postcards of Distinguished Service Cross recipients; showing steel helmets; or other interesting content.

I will be there looking for WWII USMC items.

Always buying USMC named uniforms and unit marked items.

"Life is hard, it's harder if you're stupid"

I'd like to go, this would be my first. Still trying to work out the logistics. As it'd be my first, I may have questions on the best way to enjoy it.

Wanted: Missouri Medals

I am always in search of Missouri Medals and Items. This could be anything from WW1, WW2, Prisoners of War, Ephemera, or anything pertaining to Missourians.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

-Without a witness, they just disappear.-

donation2020.gif

Cant wait ! Ive been working on preparations for a few weeks now . Will be bringing some great US Groupings Ive never shared before, Purple Hearts, patches , some great US field gear and who knows what else Ill find in the next month .

Will also have a substantial collection of Russian Medals from WWII and beyond and other Comm block stuff . Should be a great time as always !

Always looking for named items from Detroit area Vets!

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

Mr.JERRY
Collector of WWI & WWII Home Front Flags, Unit Flags & Guidons,US & German helmets, insignia, uniforms, medals,

Women's Military Uniforms,Wisconsin Vocational School made Fighting Knives.

Military Shop Owner & Dealer in everything else~!

donation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Check out our Facebook page for updates and the latest Shop news!:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Military-Collectibles-Shop/171226792906875
Visit our website (and visit our shop if you are ever near Milwaukee, WI USA)
http://www.militarycollectorsHQ.com

See what Mr.Jerry has on eBay this week:

https://www.ebay.com/sch/mr.jerry/m.html?_ipg=200&_sop=1&_rdc=1

That photo of my son and I just will not go away... My God, I look like I am in my third trimester. Of course that photo of you guys with the Bronze Fonz is a thing of beauty!

Sadly, I will be out of the country until March so, this will be the first year we are missing in over a decade. :(

"There is no such thing as an expert, only students with different levels of education."
donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif
donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif
donation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

Bug

Thats funny.

No show for me this year.

Itys my baby girls 1st birthday party when the show is on.

Lets just say I am under orders not to miss that.

owen

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gif
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gif

Cant wait ! Ive been working on preparations for a few weeks now . Will be bringing some great US Groupings Ive never shared before, Purple Hearts, patches , some great US field gear and who knows what else Ill find in the next month .

Will also have a substantial collection of Russian Medals from WWII and beyond and other Comm block stuff . Should be a great time as always !

I'll be there looking for WWII US uniform groupings, can't wait to see what's at the show this year!

I'll see you there as usual Mike !

Still looking for POW , AAF, and Naval Aviation groups plus anything else that looks interesting.

Kurt

!!!! WANTED !!!!

WWII Prisoner of War items : Medals, Mail, Diaries, Photos, Documents, Scrapbooks + More

WWII Naval Aviation Groupings : Medals, Documents, Scrapbooks, Photos, Flight Logs, Flight Jackets + More

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

donation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Ill be there, too, looking for WWII Airborne and Vietnam SF patches.

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gif

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

Member:

ASMIC

OVMS

Primary interests:

The United States Army in WWII

The United States Army in Vietnam

WANTED: LDNN (RVN Navy SEAL) pocket patches

Don't you mean you have been working getting boxes ready for Bob?

www.vintageproductions.com

"A militaria show is a social event for anti-socials" - A.T. 2008

ASMIC Executive President

I'll have 9 tables of worldwide orders, decorations and medals, everything except Third Reich.

Always looking for foreign awards to Americans and American awards to foreigners (Eagle Squadrons, Americans in the Royal Navy, etc) -- I never said it was going to be easy!

Stop by and visit.

Jeff Floyd

FloydMedals.com

Jeff Floyd

The universe is made up of neutrons, protons, electrons and morons

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

Don't you mean you have been working getting boxes ready for Bob?

Oh, Im sure there will be some of those no doubt !

Always looking for named items from Detroit area Vets!

donation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gif

Im all over that show like a hobo on a ham sandwich!.......mike

Always looking for and buying 50's era 11th Airborne/ 187th ARCT/ 82nd Airborne tac mark painted jump helmets!

donation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2017.gif

My bride and i will be there, we are easily recognizable, i'm the old guy with the hot chick.

Always looking for uniquely marked helmets, WWI and WWII American Field Service items, WWII and earlier USMC items and named or numbered medals and medal groups.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

post-8016-0-48641800-1578110344.jpeg

Any suggestions for a first timer? (I have the money/time to go this year if plans work out).

How do you sort through that many tables, enjoy it, and hopefully find something feeling like it was worth the trip?

Thanks

Wanted: Missouri Medals

I am always in search of Missouri Medals and Items. This could be anything from WW1, WW2, Prisoners of War, Ephemera, or anything pertaining to Missourians.

I thank you for your time and consideration.

-Without a witness, they just disappear.-

donation2020.gif

Any suggestions for a first timer? (I have the money/time to go this year if plans work out).

How do you sort through that many tables, enjoy it, and hopefully find something feeling like it was worth the trip?

Thanks

Focus, it's easy to get distracted, don't walk past anything you want, chances are it wont be there on your second lap.

Always looking for uniquely marked helmets, WWI and WWII American Field Service items, WWII and earlier USMC items and named or numbered medals and medal groups.

donation2009.gifdonation2010.gifdonation2011.gif

post-8016-0-48641800-1578110344.jpeg

Focus, it's easy to get distracted, don't walk past anything you want, chances are it wont be there on your second lap.

Yep, happened to me before.

I'll be set up there selling some really nice US Uniform/Medal Groups, a collection of US Navy Police Badges, General Officer uniforms & groups, lots of US Dog Tags etc. I am looking forward to seeing everyone!

Any WWII USMC medals and/or groups?

Army, Army Air Force, Navy, and USAF

No USMC. :(

No worries, I'll still stop by and check out what you have.

Have 6 tables reserved and have only patches to offer. But if you are looking to fill holes in your collection that you haven't be able to fill, this is a good place to look. The show is huge, so if you see a rare item that you have been looking forever to find you have to pull the trigger, leave to hope to find it at another table could be a big mistake. If you know the dealer they maybe willing to hold the item for you while you look around; and what I have found that on return, they see other items they did not see at first glance which was very common at my tables because and due to amount available. The patch dealers that I know are very helpful and actually will refer to each other . We are not competitors but enablers to our customers to get what they want.

donation2017.gifdonation2019.gif

Thanks

1. Wear shoes built for walking on hard surfaces.

2. Carry a pocket notebook to note the locations of places you want to revisit.

3. Buy it when you see it!

Jeff Floyd

The universe is made up of neutrons, protons, electrons and morons

donation2007.gifdonation2008.gifdonation2009.gifdonation2010.gif

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gif

donation2017.gif

Great suggestions Jeff. I'd add to bring a back pack / bag to carry purchased items in to include small plastic bag (s) for smaller items. I bring bags for items I sell but quickly run out. Also recommend a water bottle.

Semper Fi

Jeff

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2019.gif