The Show of Shows, 2020...Louisville, KY

MAW

tdogchristy90

Good first day. I have some things I want to go back to today. I got to meet Robert Wilson, what a great guy! Top notch for sure, Ill definitely be by his table again.

Guys -

Thank you so much for posting all the photos! For those of us who can't be there they are a real treat. Good hunting!

Best,

Bill K.

Oh well - Not there but love the pics! Lots of nostalgia. Every military collector should have this show on their list. Sort of like a trip to Mecca. LOL

Salvage Sailor

Looks like a great show, although a bit chilly for me......

80 in Honolulu today and I'll be at the Hawaii Collectors Expo seeking treasures

Had a great time at the show. Morty thanks for the education on the patches, Tarbridge was nice to finally meet you hope to see you at a Southern show again, and Bruce Linz was great seeing you again and hope to see you at one of the 'local' shows.

While there were some AMAZING COOL military antiques at the show, my ULTIMATE MOST ABSOLUTE FAVORITE part of the show was meeting the ALL veterans in the back. Those men were the real 'gems' of the show IMHO.

dave

Wonderful fist time at the show. Met a lot of great people including the special guest vets in the back. Even picked up some new stuff....shhhh don’t tell the wife!

Posted Image

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

First time at SOS, what a fantastic event. Well organized and structured. Hats off to the OVMS. It was hustling and bustling from open to close each day. I Urge all to visit it at least once in their lifetime. I know I’ll surely be a regular participant from here on out. You may not buy much but much of the fun is just looking and seeing and handling things you don’t normally see. A few observations, it was a diverse show, no dominant genere, very balanced. If you leave the show empty handed you’re probably a tight wad and/or you may want to reflect on whether or not you are a collector.

Wow! I didn't know this was going on! I sooooooo want to go one year! Everytime we make plans something seems to come up! One year . . . we'll make it! It must be just amazing! Like a hands-on museum!

I hoping on going maybe next year ? Will hopefully be retired and have a clear schedule . I been to the Max show years ago but never SOS . On my bucket list .

Jennings Lane

As always, I had a great time at the Show of Shows. We're spoiled that the show is held in our own backyard, but regardless of where you live, this is a show you want to attend at least once. There's an incredible variety of militaria. Everything from a dollar patch to multi hundred-thousand dollar, museum grade Third Reich relics. There really is something for everyone. I saw a lot of old friends and made a couple of new ones. Business was good, although for me, more from the dealers and members than the retail customers. And, there were bargains to be had. I'm already looking forward to next year.

• 2 weeks later...

Once again, I had a great time! I arrived on Friday around 11:00 and left by 3. In that time, I walked over 5 miles just going up and down the aisles!