unknown Bullion patch and Coffin lid makers mark

I picked these up from a very successful trip to an antique store recently and I was wondering if this bullion patch was military in origin. It was cheap enough and looked close enough for me to take a chance on it, but am wondering if anyone knows what it is.

post-193671-0-60577800-1578929293.png

post-193671-0-24486400-1578929304.png

donation2019.gif

In the same trip I picked up a great set of WW1(?) Captains "coffin lid" bars for free. They are well marked on the back and appear to have been made by a jeweler due to the punch marks but I was wondering if anyone knows what maker used the BM hallmark with the schimmer. I have not been able to find it on the forum hallmark pages. thanks!

post-193671-0-01585400-1578929519.png

donation2019.gif

Thanks Ill try that, I failed to notice that it didnt look like an "American style" eagle until after I bought it but figured I would check to be sure.

donation2019.gif

Red bullion is Austrian army cap insignia, any way you can post a better pic of the markings on the bars, just a wild guess BM Baltimore?

Check out my eBay page, I sell military insignia and just about anything else I come across

Link: https://www.ebay.com/sch/fitzkeemilitaria/m.html?item=223497878518&hash=item340982fbf6%3Ag%3ASs4AAOSw-llcxhqe&rt=nc&_trksid=p2047675.l2562

Please check out my web page as well for more items for sale

https://fitzkeemilitaria.com/

Unfortunatly I can't seem to at the moment, the hallmarks are too small for my phone to capture without the file being to big for site. I actually just found the maker using the Assayers marks which appear to match the ones used by a company called Gorham from provenance which used a lion, anchor, and G. This company used a scimitar to represent the year 1917 which means it is definitely from WW1. That leaves me still unsure of what the BM means. Is this maker common? I will try posting a picture in the future to show the marks clearly once I figure out the technology.

post-193671-0-36229300-1578951445.png

donation2019.gif