Another Ebay fake helmet cover for sale..I still don'understand why people do not educate themselves on these fake covers???

R Delaney Semper Fidelis

post-162317-0-33638400-1578764238_thumb.jpgpost-162317-0-33638400-1578764238_thumb.jpgt

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

23 bids....oh no :blink:

Pvt. James H. Honey 1st Md. Eastern shore Vol. Inf. Co. D (union) Gettysburg
Pvt. George Eddie Lear 26th Inf. Co.H 1st Div .(WW1) P.H. WIA Cpl. Richard Elsea 268th C.A. Bn. Battery A. WW2 SSgt. Grant Elsea 314th Inf. Hq.Co. I.R.79thDiv. WW2
Cpl. Harry Lawrence Butler Jr 23rd Regt. WIA Korea Lt. George Olin Tilghman 111th MG. 29th Div. WW1 DIS France 1919
donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gif

I lost track of this fake cover auction, anyone see what it finished at?

R. Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

I Collect USMC WWII uniforms, gear, patches, insignia. medals and ribbons. I also sell and trade Militaria of primarily the U.S. Military.

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Jeepers. How could a helmet cover go through the hell of Iwo and still look new?

Really! it should look more like this one:

post-165768-0-05180400-1579102010.jpg

Mike B. in 'Bama

WOW... That is the second I have seen in less than a year! I couldn't help myself on the auction before I had seen and contacted the seller, of course he never responded and it sold for over $300...Someone will have a bad day when they try to sell it..

R. Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

R.Delaney

Semper Fidelis-

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.