Can anyone ID this crest?

An Old 82C

I thought it was Medical, than Artillery (Coastal, Air Defense, Field, Anti Air) and I can't seem to find it anywhere.

Thanks in advance

post-250401-0-34897000-1578455165_thumb.jpg

Thanks. I will check the catalogs I have. Was hoping someone would know it and save me from flippin' the pages. :)

Could we have a photo of the back side of the crest? perhaps thee is a maker's mark for a local jeweler that made this. My first thought when I saw it was maybe it was state guard?

Allan

Could we have a photo of the back side of the crest? perhaps thee is a maker's mark for a local jeweler that made this. My first thought when I saw it was maybe it was state guard?

Allan

Thanks for your help Allan. Here's the back.. I will check State Guard crest later tonight too.

post-250401-0-71058200-1578624953_thumb.jpg

Just checked the ASMIC State Guard catalog and this crest wasn't in there.. I will keep looking.. Maybe it's not even a US Army Unit Crest..

Thanks for your help Allan. Here's the back.. I will check State Guard crest later tonight too.

With those tiny prongs at the base of the clutch posts makes this a more current made piece.

post-250401-0-71058200-1578624953.jpg