Help requested with Identifying a few new patches

ed101

Picked these up in a lot last weekend. these variations I have not seen before. Can anyone help me with some information?? Thanks in advance.

post-8989-0-16640600-1578439735_thumb.jpg

post-8989-0-23137400-1578439746_thumb.jpg

The 115 was added for any one of a number of separate units, I.e., battalions, squads, companies, etc., attached/assigned to 3rd US Army.

The only 115 that was a regiment was the 115th Infantry Regt, assigned to the 29th Infantry Division. It would be more likely a 115 would be on a 29th ID patch. Additionally, the 29th ID was in the 1st and 9th US Army OOB, never the 3rd.

However, the 3rd Army ID is correct.

Using the Campaign and Credit Participation Register, there are numerous small units that could have served with 3rd Army that are numbered 115. That’s what the numbers are, 115, nothing else. As explained with the 29th ID patch, 11/5 as u put it might, stress might, be on a 5th ID patch.

Using the Campaign and Credit Participation Register, there are numerous small units that could have served with 3rd Army that are numbered 115. That’s what the numbers are, 115, nothing else. As explained with the 29th ID patch, 11/5 as u put it might, stress might, be on a 5th ID patch.

Thank you much!!