Tanker Helmet Diorama Display

garrettbragg12

garrettbragg12

Thanks to a forum member I finally picked up an authentic WWII tanker helmet. I wanted a fun way to display it so I put together a 1/32 diorama and thought yâall might enjoy it! Itâs a combination of FOV and 21st Century figures and armor.

The book is signed by the author and veteran Clarence Smoyer.

d3df916e25f0b53bc0365d173b11ec33.jpgf269f5226ca7a87d5f1db0f59d341480.jpg1bf62b9dcf09a994cc8af1dee2c74f97.jpg482cce7e62ff1e27bed1a6c8f5e02c7d.jpgfbdb0ffe431f57476602077f1dd0b82f.jpg

garrettbragg12

Thanks for comments guys!

Spearhead was hands down one of the best WWII tanker books I’ve read to date. I’ve read it twice. The fact that both the American Vet and German Vet were able to meet due to it is such an awesome moment in history.

I like the mixed displasy with models and "real stuff" very much. Excellent painting of the figures and the Shermans! Very well done!

I just finished “spreadhead” excellent book easy read and very enjoyable. The story of the Panther kill in Koln and the two crew that abandoned the panther tank before they engaged the Pershing was different from other stories I had read concerning the incident.

Great book and nice display. Thanks for sharing .

Very creative way of displaying the tank helmet. The tanks and figures look very good and the book is an excellent added touch.

Semper Fi.

Manny

I just finished “spreadhead” excellent book easy read and very enjoyable. The story of the Panther kill in Koln and the two crew that abandoned the panther tank before they engaged the Pershing was different from other stories I had read concerning the incident.

Great book and nice display. Thanks for sharing .

I thought the two crew members that abandoned their tank were in the Mark IV that Clarence shot the building down on, not the Panther.

Great display. It's important to put the items into context so everyone can learn, and you did a great job of that.