Please help ID this patch

RS95B

I picked this up at a garage sale last summer with a bunch of other patches. I have scoured the internet, patch books etc., with no luck. Can anyone help ID this for me? Thanks in advance!

post-162332-0-47551200-1577981254.jpg

Wonder if it could have something to do with Tank Corps. Tank Corps colors are red, yellow blue and I've turned the patch a different way. Could be the letter "C" maybe?

n1.jpg

vintageproductions

With the use of the C, couldn't / wouldn't it be 3rd Army, armored headquarters.

Usually there is a C for 3rd Army. Just like a A for 1st Army, a B for 2nd Army.........

With the use of the C, couldn't / wouldn't it be 3rd Army, armored headquarters.

Usually there is a C for 3rd Army. Just like a A for 1st Army, a B for 2nd Army.........

+1 would have been Tank Corps HQ, "armored" title wasn't around until c. 1940

Thanks for all of the input! It defiantly resembles the patch in post 7 & 8. Although I wounder why the C on my patch has that triangle protrusion? That triangle has to mean something. It almost resembles a farrier symbol that I have seen in the past. Any thoughts on that?

Ever seen an early 20th century letter C? Like on an old Cincinnati Red Stockings baseball hat? Looks just like that. Have a patch with that style of C from the 1940s Am sure other members here have other examples. Its a font style.

Ummm....what would a farrier have to do with the Tank Corps?