Raleigh Show, 4-5 January 2020

JBFloyd

Start your year off right!

Old North State Antique Gun and Military Antiques Show North Carolina State Fairgrounds - 1025 Blue Ridge Rd. (off I-40), Raleigh, NC In the Scott Building, near the office, across from the Flea Market 2020 Jan. 4-5, June 6-7, Aug. 29-30 change of weekend

Saturday 9:00 am - 5:00 pm & Sunday 10:00 am - 4:00 pm

Daily Admission $8.00 - Ages 7-12 $1.00

I'll be there when the doors open on Saturday :D Always nice to chat with forum members in person and bring a few new items home. I've never left that show disappointed.

-Ryan

Hookemhorns88

I live in Texas. My daughter lives in Durham, NC. I may try to get her to go as my proxy. Certainly the guys there would be kind enough to help her pick out some nice ID'd ETO/MTO uniforms!

Got a couple buddies who just bought a huge collection and will be blowing out a ton of WWII uniforms and fieldgear!! And I mean a ton!!! They will be there Friday through Sunday.

• 4 weeks later...

I love this show! I have made the drive from Myrtle Beach for the last few years and I have never left disapointed.

Another great show. One of these days I'll match faces to forum names. Say hello if you see me. I am easy to spot as I always wear one of the WWII era sea service (USM/USCG/USPHS) from my collection. I think I wore a USCG Khaki Shore Establishment uniform at the most recent show. The show promoter offers free admission to anyone in a complete uniform, leaving me some extra cash to make purchases (everyone's a winner).