Lone Star Republic Militaria Show - January 18-19 2020 - Dallas TX

Austin_Militaria

This is the first iteration of a new show put on between Jason Weigler (who puts on the Cleburne, TX show) and co-produced the old Fort Worth Militaria show, and the folks (Heartland) who put on the Chikasha, OK and Birmingham, AL shows.

Jason always runs a quality show and the old Fort Worth show was a premier venue and attracted dealers from all over the United States.

For those who don't know, Jason has also taken over as the ASMIC Area IV leader since the passing of Marvin Brenner.

It looks to be shaping up to be a really good show! Dad and I will drive up Friday and spend the day Saturday. Looking forward to it!

Chris

• 2 weeks later...

Parking Cost?

Admission Cost?

Free parking. The usual cost for the shows at Market Hall are $10/day or $15 for both days.

I will be there--Row C, tables 16 & 17.

Al

• 2 weeks later...
Hookemhorns88

I am planning on making the 2-1/2 hour drive west for this event in a quest for WW2 named uniforms. Hope that it is worth the drive as I am shuffling other plans to make this happen.

It seems that I am always out of the country for the San Antonio event and SOS.

A friend of mine who is setting up told me he spoke to the promoters who said that they were "close to being sold out" on the Militaria side. I guess those of us going will find out soon.