bamascvreb

VC rubber hand restraints: BOGUS

Pics of a pair of rubber vc hand restraints brought back by member of b Co.,1st Bn., 28th Inf., 1st Inf. Div. they are stamped faintly on side several times VIT Cinch He. Not sure what that means.

post-13357-0-38728000-1576967214_thumb.jpeg

post-13357-0-82822400-1576967225_thumb.jpeg

post-13357-0-86772800-1576967234_thumb.jpeg

post-13357-0-49157700-1576967245_thumb.jpeg

Thanks fornthe translation. I had tried to look up he but had no luck so very helpful. I agree and think the VIT may have been company that made it as those letters were all capitalized

Do you have a picture of the markings? Not gonna lie, but it looks like a VIT products cinch tie which is used to make trees grow straight. The company's only been around since 1985.

- Jakob

Did you by chance acquire these from a guy named Jay Camp/tudia68/11bravo30?

Interested in Korean War bring backs.

Offering militaria from all countries, all eras.

http://mwmilitaria.com

Here is another picture of one. Used for attaching trees to poles...

post-6413-0-56622600-1577116106_thumb.jpg

donation2011.gifdonation2012.gifdonation2013.gifdonation2014.gifdonation2015.gif

donation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif

The hand restraints are bogus and acquired from a known faker. OP has been a good sport about it and plans on returning them.

Interested in Korean War bring backs.

Offering militaria from all countries, all eras.

http://mwmilitaria.com

Yeah i swallowed this hook line and sinkerappreciate the feedback and knowledge shared by all. This is twice ive gotten burned recently but wont deter me, but will make me much much more diligent in researching an item before i shell out $$.

Yeah i swallowed this hook line and sinkerappreciate the feedback and knowledge shared by all. This is twice ive gotten burned recently but wont deter me, but will make me much much more diligent in researching an item before i shell out $$.

We've all been in your situation more than once. There's a couple of dealers that I won't buy anything from, no matter how good it seems, as I just don't want to perpetuate their ilk. Sadly they seem to keep surviving and thriving.

Collector of Vietnam and Korean War Sniper Weapons

This seller is 11bravo30 on ebay. Got several vc items listed-most with capture info. Wish there was a suspect list that these guys could be added to so others dont get ripped off as well

Just an updatereported this guy up the line and believe ebay shut him down. Itll be my mission to try and thwart any future activities of his, at least on ebay. I dont know where else he sells his junk but i can at least try and stop that outlet.

This seller is 11bravo30 on ebay. Got several vc items listed-most with capture info. Wish there was a suspect list that these guys could be added to so others dont get ripped off as well

The Forum has a section in the first header on main page called "Members and Forum Information" …. a subsection "Buyers and Sellers Report" is a place where members have listed problematic sellers etc.I would think this seller active or not could be listed there or any of his user names that he may re-register under.

http://www.usmilitariaforum.com/forums/index.php?/forum/1574-buyers-sellers-report-section/

In Memoriam:
Lieutenant J.Kostelec 1-3 First Special Service Force MIA/PD 4 March 1944 Italy
I HAVE SEEN THE ENEMY AND IT IS DAYLIGHT
Forget about the tips..We'll get hell to pay (AC/DC)
"If you cant get out and run with the big dogs then sit on the porch and bark at the cars going by.."

Have you Hugged a Clown Today?

You Cant Get A Sun Tan On The Moon..

Love it—doubt that one cost $100 though. At least i know now what a dang cinch tie for trees is!

Love it—doubt that one cost $100 though. At least i know now what a dang cinch tie for trees is!

I appreciate your professionalism and sense of humor in all this. For what its worth you've handled this very well.

Semper Fi

Jeff

donation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2019.gif

I strongly disagree.

really? Ok I thought LK was ok or is it just the enemy items he has?

'A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon'

Always looking for Vietnam War US Special Forces/MACV-SOG jungle shirts/uniforms and OG107 Shirts/uniforms.

donation2014.gifdonation2015.gifdonation2016.gifdonation2017.gifdonation2018.gifdonation2019.gifdonation2020.gif