TIGERS ON THE LOOSE

BEAST

If you are tired of watching shows about aliens on the History channel, watch C-SPAN 3. It often has programs on military history..

Today they are running Tigers on the Loose the story of the 10th Armored during the battle of the bulge. It was released in 1965 and consists of interviews with many of the U.S.senior commanders who were involved.

Here is a link to the program on YouTube.

Persian Gulf Command

Beast,

Thank you for the information and the link. I've been imersing myself in Battle of the Bulge material this week, as its the 75th anniversary of the battle, so this is a great addition.

If you are tired of watching shows about aliens on the History channel, watch C-SPAN 3. It often has programs on military history..

Too bad the history channel doesn't have programming like this. Remember the old days when they did have some good historical documentaries like this instead of the crap they now have? Ancient Aliens, Forged in Fire and so many of their other programs just suck! I wish they would get back to historical subjects and let other crappy cable channels have this kind of programming. Just my humble opinion. Thank you.

The American Hero Channel (AHC), I find, has some good documentaries. NatGeo has been pumping out some good ones too, recently.

For anecdotal material, Mysteries of the Abandoned highlights military installations quite often.

Unearthed does too, I think it was this program that had a documentary on the forgotten buried German fortifications behind Point DuHoc.