My Small Sub Fleet

Hi All

Well its been a little over a yr now since I switched fields of collecting to Submariner items and thought i would show the badge section of this field. Now the WW2 badges are to the left,and the 50s thru at the latest maybe 1960 (still trying to date a time line on them) are to the right.Hope you all enjoy them as much as I do,and always on the hunt for more.Happy holidays to all,Jay

post-564-0-44291300-1576897490_thumb.jpg

Hi Jay,

Only a year? It seems longer!

Great start to a very interesting area of collecting. The sub related badges are not that easy to find compared to Army and AAF badges of the same vintage!

Regards

Mike

Mike

It will be a yr on the 30th of Dec.Can't believe i have been so lucky.Now the uniform side of this field has even been better,i think I have at least 20.Its been an awesome yr and just wished i found this collecting field yrs ago,love the hunt of finding them and cantwait till i retire so i can spend more time researching the history of theese brave men!! Thanks also for your comments here and in precious threads. Also a shout out to Josh B for helping with his expert help in teaching me about this subject. Jay