Topkick Militaria / Top Notch!

InfantryCollector

InfantryCollector

I wanted to post a public "shout out" to James Parker at Topkick Militaria.

I have had many transactions with James over the last 6 months. He has always been professional, responsive, and flexible to deal with. Each and every transaction has been smooth and the items received are always exactly as described.

Thank You!

John D.

Checked out the link. Has some really nice stuff (patches) pictured, but seems like 90% of it is marked "sold." What good is such a sales list?

Agree with both. James has always been fine to deal with but dealers websites which contain 90% SOLD items drive me nuts (it's not only him)

Why give potential customers the feeling that they are way late to the party and the good stuff is already gone? Don't get it.

BILL THE PATCH

Ditto on everything, I wish the sold items had the prices that they sold for, for reference. And maybe a new items list so not to scroll through all the sold stuff. Other then that, great stuff

Sent from my Moto G (5) Plus using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 10 months later...

Another great trade with James. He had something I wanted and I had something he wanted. I have to make trades because I just don't have the cash that his items are worth but you get what you pay for  and let's face it, things are disappearing. He's a straight up guy.  

For the love of god James don't delete your sold listings!!! It's my go-to site to identify airborne ovals and compare construction types. Nice guy too.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.