A 21 Year Old's Helmet Collection

Gtilk8455

Great collection Graham...very well displayed...salute...

and just for fun...Go Cowboys... :lol:

Oh man those are fighting words indeed, looks like its gonna be a good one this Sunday. thanks for the kind words

Simon Lerenfort

What a collection at only 21 years of age. Well done you for keeping history alive. Not many of your age have this amount of interest. Love the helmets, the 94th ID has got to be my favourite, so far!

Happy collecting and good luck getting AB!!

Great collection and display! All of your helmets have nice character. Best wishes for your military service goals also!

Frank

Thanks for all the great comments guys. Display is something I’ve really gotten into over the last couple of years, I built all the stands myself out of some dowels I cut and candlestick holders.

Awesome collection! Keep it up, it amazes me as to how much of this type of stuff gets thrown away or neglected. I feel it’s our job to keep these items preserved and pass them on so other generations won’t forget the sacrifices made. I really enjoy taking my collection to the schools and putting it on display for the students, of all ages. It is shocking to learn just how much they are NOT being taught about our past wars and conflicts.

That's a very impressive collection and the way everything is displayed looks amazing. I started mine when I was 19 and Im 22 now. It's not very big though.

• 4 weeks later...

you have a keen eye for helmets

some helmets I have never seen

displayed very nicely

slow and steady gets the job done,

put as much work into the school books as you do with collecting

semper fi